Air-to-Air Cessna 172

Wow! Great Shots!
The funny thing about this set of photos is, I printed them and put one in the Taylor Terminal. I told the pilot/owner of the 172 to go check it out. All he can talk about is the photo of the Eagle!! I agree, the Eagle was a cool plane to shoot, but I was proud of how the 172 came out. I guess I love getting photos of any airplane.

Perfect lighting. Where those taken early morning or in the evening?

The funny thing about this set of photos is, I printed them and put one in the Taylor Terminal. I told the pilot/owner of the 172 to go check it out. All he can talk about is the photo of the Eagle!! I agree, the Eagle was a cool plane to shoot, but I was proud of how the 172 came out. I guess I love getting photos of any airplane.
I think we all find something other than what we are flying to be interesting. An Eagle is a really cool airplane, but those of us truly afflicted, including yourself, find most anything that takes to the air cool in some unique way.

I think we all find something other than what we are flying to be interesting. An Eagle is a really cool airplane, but those of us truly afflicted, including yourself, find most anything that takes to the air cool in some unique way.
That is true. I love flying and I love airplanes. If I get to capture the moment with a photo, then I'm all smiles!

Seriously considering selling the 140 and getting a Pitts though! I have planes for photography and worst case I could rent one.

Back