Air-to-Air Big Toot and Little Toot!

Two fantastic birds! That Bigtoot has some fantastic lines! If they make it plans built I will certainly buy some for my "maybe one day" collection.

Two fantastic birds! That Bigtoot has some fantastic lines! If they make it plans built I will certainly buy some for my "maybe one day" collection.
Tommy told me he'll offer the plans and if you buy the plans for the Big Toot, you'll get the plans for the Little Toot as well. If nothing else, they look cool on the hangar wall!

Those look like they’d be an absolute blast to fly! Mean looking machines!

@Lowflynjack - was this yesterday? I saw some toots tooting around over there around 2pm.
It was Saturday, but I know they were still flying the Big Toot yesterday.

Because everyone uses the area NW of there for a practice area, and traffic was high, we decided to stay on 122.9. I hope any of you in the area that day can forgive me! I tried to keep the radio chatter to a minimum, but wanted to keep everyone safe as well. I know @RyanShort1 heard me because he said hello!!

Those look like they’d be an absolute blast to fly! Mean looking machines!
The Little Toot is for sure. I have 160HP on mine and it climbs like crazy!

I think you are missing a couple GoPros on the big toot.....

It was Saturday, but I know they were still flying the Big Toot yesterday.

Because everyone uses the area NW of there for a practice area, and traffic was high, we decided to stay on 122.9. I hope any of you in the area that day can forgive me! I tried to keep the radio chatter to a minimum, but wanted to keep everyone safe as well. I know @RyanShort1 heard me because he said hello!!
Yup, that was me. My pictures weren't nearly so dramatic... and not as sharp because I had the camera set for a different kind of job per specs.

Attachments

• RED_8827.JPG
    RED_8827.JPG
    208.2 KB · Views: 55
  • RED_8051.JPG
    RED_8051.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 54
We were doing some CRE work near the big airports. I had a job up near Denton, too, but couldn't swing up to where y'all were.
That's okay, it was a crazy day. One of my friends asked me if I was going to Aero Country and I said, "Yes, I'm there now". I lied! I was confusing Aero Valley and Aero Country (formerly NW Regional). We were laughing on the way home when we heard two guys arguing on the radio whether the airport was Aero Valley or NW Regional!

That's okay, it was a crazy day. One of my friends asked me if I was going to Aero Country and I said, "Yes, I'm there now". I lied! I was confusing Aero Valley and Aero Country (formerly NW Regional). We were laughing on the way home when we heard two guys arguing on the radio whether the airport was Aero Valley or NW Regional!
Wow. LOL. I hadn't heard about the name reverting, so really glad I read this thread, but I did figure that's where y'all were.

Both are great looking biplanes. I remember seeing Little Toot at Oshkosh some years ago and admiring it's unique lines.
And the photos are pretty nice too, hopefully we'll see an article to go with the photos in the magazine.

Wow. LOL. I hadn't heard about the name reverting, so really glad I read this thread, but I did figure that's where y'all were.
Well, you’re not going to believe this, but apparently due to a lawsuit, it’s back to Northwest Regional! Lots of drama at this airport.

Photos removed until after the June issue of Sport Aviation comes out!

Back