Air Swimmers

I can envision a practical joke at the local aquarium.

Inflate/activate one in the dark corner and have your helper start yelling, "Help! Help! A shark is on the loose!!!"

That was very cool. Ya just know though when you get it home it won't work near as well:wink2:.

The guy in the scuba suit was a riot. Although the subway must have been somewhere were folks follow the rules like Singapore either that or they paid folks to not touch it. If that was in the Philly subway some schmoe would bat it down.:yikes:

The SCUBA guy is great, but the one with the cat playing in the fish bowl (at the very end) is the best. I can absolutely see my wife's cat doing exactly that.

I thought it funny that even the adults recoiled from the shark but people would reach out to touch Nemo. Suspension of reality!

Look honey, sharks can fly!

Our dog would go nuts with one of those swimming thru the house. Very cool.

I love it, but have come up with the question: What in the heck do you do with it? Can't use it outside, and the interior of my house probably isn't big enough to provide room to maneuver the thing.

Damn, I hate when I do a reality check...

I love it, but have come up with the question: What in the heck do you do with it? Can't use it outside, and the interior of my house probably isn't big enough to provide room to maneuver the thing.

Damn, I hate when I do a reality check...

Go release it inside a fancy restaurant :)

Yeah, I saw that too. My wife is pretty "anti-fashion" and she'll get a kick out of that one later.

Back