Air rally - Findlay, Ohio

saracelica

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
saracelica
Figured I'd try to pass the word around. Seems like it'd be a fun event. If any PoA'ers are going let me know. I don't live far from the airport.

http://www.findlayairrally.com

Don't think my lowly Cherokee will win any speed awards. Weekend looks free thus far, and I don't think I've ever landed at FDY. We'll see. Thanks for posting it up.

It's about just flying for fun! Just talked to the organizer and he's desperate for volunteers as well.

C'mon Duncan help out the economy and pay $7 for a paper chart. :) What's $7 when you're paying the registration fee and buying gas to *play*.

C'mon Duncan help out the economy and pay $7 for a paper chart. :) What's $7 when you're paying the registration fee and buying gas to *play*.

And theres the other rub, flying on a budget I'll spend that money on avgas and rescue some dogs.:wink2:

This is on their facebook page:
ATTENTION! THE FINDLAY AIR RALLY IS NOW FREE TO PARTAKE IN! Donations will be accepted upon registration (not mandatory). Spread the word, we would love to see all of you out here, and don't want the expense of the rally to prevent you from attending! JUNE 9th add it to your calendar pilots.

So I presume that means you won't be coming up for the event?

Well, certainly not for any reason related to my ex, who is the mother of my child, for which she has my undying gratitude, and of whom I would never utter an ill word.

Back