Air Facts Journal Article

That's awesome, great article and congrats!!

Out of curiosity, is there any compensation for writing?

No there is not, just a "volunteer" basis. There is a young writers prize though, for a certain age currently

Very nicely done!

Good work and good luck on your future aspirations! My flying beginning has a lot of similarities to yours. I also can’t really pinpoint why I’ve wanted to fly since I was in diapers and I also started flying at a young age (13 in my case). Now 27 years, and nearly 3000 flight hours later, I remember those early memories very clearly.

Keep at it and I wish you the best!

Congratulations on being a published author, Aaron! Your article is nicely written.

Great job great story. Intersting so many of us share the same inexplicable draw to the skies.... I feel the giddy anticipation of a first date once i know Im headed flying, always have, hope I always will... I think that "unexplanable to many" feeling is what gives us the sense of brother and sisterhood we share as pilots, we dont have to explain it to each other, as we know it too-no words required..

I tell non pilots this though, " There is an old saying that, 'Once man has tasted flight he will forever walk with his eyes turned skyward, as there he has been and there he longs to return...' and that describes me... I feel most alive behind the yoke and in the air"

I think my youngest has the bug, I bought him and I matching shirts:

a1900a80962ed7d03b65249e349bdeeb.png

Back