Ain't this Sweet?

Henning said:
5% of Government billing was fraudulant.

That number is suprisingly low.

I use nuts in the T-56 that are 11.90 each, we use 96 per assembly, I order 96, the unit of issue is Hd. (one hundred) guess how many I get.

Yes! I have a bin that is valued at Fort Knox equivalent. Can I return them to Supply? no, they are valued at less than $100.00 each.

Try to buy a cotter key, they are 3 cents each, unit of issue? Ea. (each) the paper work alone for me to set down, log on to the supply system, fill out the form, ship, is WAY more than the cost of the Key.

NC19143 said:
That number is suprisingly low.

I use nuts in the T-56 that are 11.90 each, we use 96 per assembly, I order 96, the unit of issue is Hd. (one hundred) guess how many I get.

Yes! I have a bin that is valued at Fort Knox equivalent. Can I return them to Supply? no, they are valued at less than $100.00 each.

Try to buy a cotter key, they are 3 cents each, unit of issue? Ea. (each) the paper work alone for me to set down, log on to the supply system, fill out the form, ship, is WAY more than the cost of the Key.

Ya gotta love it. Oh well, that's what coffee cans are for. But your example isn't really fraud, as they are delivering what you order, even if the price is criminal, and the warehousing/stocking process are obtuse. I'm not talking about waste, I'd have to guess that at nearly 70% of the government budget is wasted in some way or another. I was just quoting a fraud thing, and IIRC it was Felonious in degree for that article.

Back