Ahhhh.....

I discovered this great little island grill and bar that is within walking distance of my new place called Rip's Tiki Hut. Fantastic food, good cold beer and blender drinks, and nothing but Jimmy Buffett music. I have found my new hang out. :yes:

I discovered this great little island grill and bar that is within walking distance of my new place called Rip's Tiki Hut. Fantastic food, good cold beer and blender drinks, and nothing but Jimmy Buffett music. I have found my new hang out. :yes:

Sounds like my kind of place! Cheers!

What is the Long/Lat? It sounds like a POA convergence on Rip's in in the near future.

...blew out my flip flop, stepped on a popped top...

Is this near Ft. Pierce? If so I think I have eaten there before.

Can you sit on the porch swing, strumming your six-string?

Can you sit on the porch swing, strumming your six-string?

...smell those shrimp they're beginning to boil.

Sorry, I'm a
4p46ddk.jpg
from waaaay back.

I got tickets to see Jimmy at Alpine Valley July 28th!

That place has THE BEST tailgate parties!:wineglass: :drink: :p

Back