ahhh

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
the best side effect of Gastons...

Posts now have a renewed sense of voice and personality. Thanks!

I like it when I get to see how real we are...that's so nice.

Ah, yes, the Gastons Effect. It is going to be a lot of run to read and respond over the next few weeks. With the voice of Spike, Lance, Ross, Greg, Diana, Steve, and your voice in my head still, it's going to be hard to not laugh out loud when reading posts. Spike is still making me laugh 933 miles northeast of where his humor fell earlier today and yesterday. :rofl:

And I missed out on it. :(

Hopefully I'll make it to 6Y9!

It's always strongest with Greg...though Felix now falls in at a close second. I'm now reading all of his posts in his accent.
Enjoy it while you can. If Kathleen finally sends me that tape that she promised, I'll have a Mississippi accent next year :yes: :D

Well, since I wasn't there I can give you a recording of my voice. Here I am describing what I did this last weekend instead of being with you, I hope it gives you a better idea of me as a person :cheerswine:

Last edited:

Yes, Tony,

Nice to put a face to the posts... great to meet you. Keep up the great work at school....

I also now read Felix's posts with his accent. :)

I also now read Felix's posts with his accent. :)
You're the second one to say that. I've determined, however, that my accent just isn't useful, so I don't have it anymore :no: Now I'm trying to decide between an Australian and a British accent. I think either one of those will be come with more benefits....

You're the second one to say that. I've determined, however, that my accent just isn't useful, so I don't have it anymore :no: Now I'm trying to decide between an Australian and a British accent. I think either one of those will be come with more benefits....

Chicks dig guys with an accent. :yes:

I'm still waiting for that tape....but that's still an option!

You'd think so, but I don't think that's universally true, at least not for my accent. A British accent works much better for that in my experience. :yes: ;)

Man, i once met an aussie girl (in my single days). It only took about 30 second of that accent and I was smitten. Not sure what it was.

Back