Affordable Care Act Definition

JohnWF

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
John at Salida
Obamacare defines death as "a serious long-term ailment."

Seems reasonable.

Wonder if it describe's children as an STD?

Obamacare defines death as "a serious long-term ailment."

Seems reasonable.

Are you able to cite where in the Act that is? There's so much mis-information, I don't want to repeat it without the source.

Meanwhile: I'm sure y'all recall the House Speaker stating we have to pass this to see what's in it. Isn't that the definition of a stool sample?

Best,

Dave

Are you able to cite where in the Act that is? There's so much mis-information, I don't want to repeat it without the source.

Meanwhile: I'm sure y'all recall the House Speaker stating we have to pass this to see what's in it. Isn't that the definition of a stool sample?

Best,

Dave

Dave,

It most likely isn't in the Act itself but is probably buried in the 20,000+ pages of regulations that really define the Act. The Act was just the framework giving Sebilious the right to define Healthcare as she saw fit.

Can't imagine how many pages were added today just to define the latest change to the Act itself.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-makes-last-minute-obamacare-rules-changes/

It is a never ending, changing, flowing document that is quick;ly becoming as difficult to understand as the current tax code.

Well sir, if he was posting facts, a case could be made for...
At this point, it certainly appears to be conjecture or opinion.

Best,

Dave

"Patient-Centered Medical Home"

Obamacare for "your doctor's office"

No joke. The nurse brought that piece of paper home from the hospital yesterday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back