Aerobat training near Tulsa?

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Someone who is buying an Aerobat asked me about aerobatic instruction in the Tulsa area. I checked the IAC site for aerobatic flight schools and didn’t have any luck there. Does anyone know someone who has experience teaching aerobatics in an Aerobat within an hour or so of Tulsa?

Thanks.

Someone who is buying an Aerobat asked me about aerobatic instruction in the Tulsa area. I checked the IAC site for aerobatic flight schools and didn’t have any luck there. Does anyone know someone who has experience teaching aerobatics in an Aerobat within an hour or so of Tulsa?

Thanks.

An older lady in S. Missouri was doing it for a while, but I heard she might have quit because she couldn't get her parachutes repacked. The brochure said she didn't teach hammerheads. Close enough to Tulsa.

An older lady in S. Missouri was doing it for a while, but I heard she might have quit because she couldn't get her parachutes repacked. The brochure said she didn't teach hammerheads. Close enough to Tulsa.
:D Maybe I can tell her where she can get her parachutes repacked. :D I'm getting mine repacked before I fly to Gaston's in October. ;)

:D Maybe I can tell her where she can get her parachutes repacked. :D I'm getting mine repacked before I fly to Gaston's in October. ;)

People keep telling me I forgot to take mine off when I already did. I didn't realize the "relaxed fit" jeans were quite that relaxed.

People keep telling me I forgot to take mine off when I already did. I didn't realize the "relaxed fit" jeans were quite that relaxed.

My cute little husband has the same problem....:D:D

Back