Sold Aera 510 with free XM till 1/8/21

Groundpounder

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Emerson Bigguns
I have a Garmin Aera 510 with accessories that I am selling. It comes with a semi-hard sided carrying case, 12v cigarette lighter power adapter, power/data cable, bare wire kit, mounting cradle, dashboard mount, an extra battery, an adapter to attach the cradle to a RAM mount, pilots guide and quick reference, and an XM receiver. I recently paid for a XM weather package that lasts till the end of the year. It is the Aviator LT. That is also yours, I promise not to change anything until after it expires on January 8th of 2021. If I break that promise you are free to hurl rotten tomatoes at me on POA.

The unit itself is in good condition with just minor wear, and no scratches on the screen. The nav database expired in Nov of 2019. I am selling it because ADS-B has been adequate for the flying I am doing.

Asking $500 with free shipping anywhere in the lower 48.

20200706_171418.jpg XM.JPG 20200706_171057.jpg 20200706_171630.jpg 20200706_171639.jpg 20200706_171811.jpg

I have a Garmin Aera 510 with accessories that I am selling. It comes with a semi-hard sided carrying case, 12v cigarette lighter power adapter, power/data cable, bare wire kit, mounting cradle, dashboard mount, an extra battery, an adapter to attach the cradle to a RAM mount, pilots guide and quick reference, and an XM receiver. I recently paid for a XM weather package that lasts till the end of the year. It is the Aviator LT. That is also yours, I promise not to change anything until after it expires on January 8th of 2021. If I break that promise you are free to hurl rotten tomatoes at me on POA.

The unit itself is in good condition with just minor wear, and no scratches on the screen. The nav database expired in Nov of 2019. I am selling it because ADS-B has been adequate for the flying I am doing.
One heck of a GPS for VFR flying, I own one and it's still front and center on my yoke paired with a GDL 39. It says something that the newer technology looks similar to the user interface on this.

One heck of a GPS for VFR flying, I own one and it's still front and center on my yoke paired with a GDL 39. It says something that the newer technology looks similar to the user interface on this.

I agree, its a very capable little unit. The XM datalink is great.

Back