Advice needed - inherited airplane

The OP should really sell it. It doesn't make sense to keep it. He clearly can't afford to fly it, and it's probably worth enough to make some other more important life improvements to him (Ie: house, car). Maybe if it was a C-152/C-172, but this is really too nice of a plane.

Update! After much thought and consideration of all options, we have decided to use our CFI/co-pilot to assist us in the sale.

Many, many thanks again to everyone for your time and generous help. Your contributions have been invaluable. I feel much better about the situation and will update when the airplane finds a new home.

Happy flying, ya'll.

Post it on here in the for sale section, lots of possible buyers here! :D
PM me the details, I have a buddy looking at 182's, he's got more dollars than sense. :D He almost bought an 182RG yesterday,but our mechanic advised him against it, that and he found out how much it was going to cost him to paint it!:yikes: you can email me at N747JB@aol.com with the details.:D

Get an appraisal, keep close tabs on who buys the plane and what business relationship he has with your agent. More than one estate has been fleeced out of a plane for chump change using the relationship scam.

post #5

Repetition is the key to retention :wink2: .

(this sounds like a pricier plane, unless the CFI already has someone with the financial means lined up to buy it, I would still suggest to go with one of the bigger brokers to get market exposure and a quick transaction. )

Repetition is the key to retention :wink2: .

My kid is a gymnast, and at a pretty high level. I am fairly clueless about the whole thing, so I asked her; ' how is it that you can flip around, do a few flip-flops, then hop in the air, turn back around forward and do two rotations in the air, then land on your feet, with your arms out?'

She said; 'muscle memory, and a ton of reps'. (google double Arabian) :yes:

Back