Adventure May 31

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
No training for yours truly today.....but I still went flying.

Some buddies own a SR20, and asked if I wanted to be a named pilot on their insurance. Hell yes! Will do transition training after I get the rating, but the plane is all decked out like the Archer I fly.

I get a text at about 7 am from one of the guys saying he's going on a vfr flight to Madison about 11. Want to come? Turns out we flew to Sheboygan met another owner, and we had lunch in Koehler WI. Flew the Cirrus for a bit from the right seat. It was the first time in a right seat since before I got my PPL at 17 when I flew with my dad.

It was a blast.....a real fun day.

Tomorrow, am shooting approaches with a Canadian ATP CFII who has a FAA PPL. She'll be acting as my safety pilot. Then in the afternoon a vfr flight with my kid.

Have fun with the new ride! Sounds like a blast.

The flight to Sheboygan stood out. Quick question...I doing a long cross-country next week from ADS to SBY to meet a group of friends for a golf weekend. Any advice?

Have fun with the new ride! Sounds like a blast.

The flight to Sheboygan stood out. Quick question...I doing a long cross-country next week from ADS to SBY to meet a group of friends for a golf weekend. Any advice?

Sheboygan WI is SBM.....

You're correct. My mistake. I've done that more than once.

Back