ADSB incentive PAPR and GAIRS reports

texasag93

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
texasag93
I did my flight and submitted the information to the FAA.

I received my PAPR report, but not the GAIRS report.

I checked to make sure my rebate is still active for the airplane and the rebate is showing as still being active.

Has anyone else had this problem?

The FAA website shows that the PAPR and GAIRS are both supposed to arrive on the same email.

Thanks.

You probably followed the wrong link to get the report.

No. The link doesn't matter. The GAIRS report often will not show up no matter WHAT you do. I emailed a complaint and they emailed back that they didn't actually need it. Got he check in the mail a week ago.

No. The link doesn't matter. The GAIRS report often will not show up no matter WHAT you do. I emailed a complaint and they emailed back that they didn't actually need it. Got he check in the mail a week ago.

On the second page of entering the Rebate Claim: Application, there is a required place to enter the Incentive Code that is on the GAIRS report.

How did you get past that page if the GAIRS report contains the Incentive Code?

I have helped people do this a dozen times. It requires the report unless you email them and they look at the flight and release without an incentive code.

Send me your n-number, date of the flight, name and email and I’ll try for you.

Yep, same thing happened to me today. No GAIRS report. Sent them an email and will wait for the result. I

I have helped people do this a dozen times. It requires the report unless you email them and they look at the flight and release without an incentive code.

Send me your n-number, date of the flight, name and email and I’ll try for you.
I had to have my flight reviewed to get approved. The flight reported failed by the automated review because I was not in the class C long enough. I got an email telling me it would reviewed in a few days and I would be notified if I needed to re-fly. A few days later I got the email that the flight was approved and I could proceed without a code. The paperwork went through and I am waiting for the check.

Save your beer. I don’t drink. I’m happy to help where I can. :)

Back