Admission to Hospital (u)

Also - can I estimate the dates of doctor visits? I have no idea when I went to the hospital in the last 3 years.

I believe the guidance is less than 24 hours. And it is a good idea to keep a medical visit diary.

Also - can I estimate the dates of doctor visits? I have no idea when I went to the hospital in the last 3 years.
Go back and look at the checkbook, credit cards when you had to pay the bills. That will tell you the dates.

I believe the guidance is less than 24 hours. And it is a good idea to keep a medical visit diary.

Luckily, POA kind of serves as my medical visit diary. LOL. I suppose that shows I may be a bit too open with my medical life.

C'est la vie. I now see that 8500-8 only wants Month/Year, so I can nail that down pretty good.

I realized I'm probably not doing the best job of taking care of myself when I had no visits to report:(

What qualifies as an admission to a hospital on form 8500-8?

There is an admission log created by the hospital. As well as a discharge log if the result was positive :) Depending on why you were admitted, they may want to see your hospital stay records.

I should add that an outpatient procedure is not considered as an admission.

:confused: I realize I'm doing pretty good at taking care of myself when I have no visits to report.:dunno:

I'm sure I would know if something was wrong that would be uncovered by a non-invasive examination, but its good to get the routine blood work done every now and again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back