ADIZ Seminar at KMIV

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Anyone going to attend? I'm thinking about driving over if I can talk my Bride into riding along.

ADIZ Seminar at Big Sky

Are you aware of the regulations regarding new ADIZ procedures? Even if you think you are, this seminar will be an hour well spent. Matt McCann, Big Sky CFII, will give an informal discussion on ADIZ procedures and special rules that now apply in the Washington ADIZ zone.

Join us Thursday, February 19th at 7pm in the Big Sky classroom for some valuable information on these sometimes confusing and intimidating areas. The class is FREE – just give us a call to register. We hope to see you there.
800-752-9207

Anyone going to attend? I'm thinking about driving over if I can talk my Bride into riding along.

ADIZ Seminar at Big Sky

Are you aware of the regulations regarding new ADIZ procedures? Even if you think you are, this seminar will be an hour well spent. Matt McCann, Big Sky CFII, will give an informal discussion on ADIZ procedures and special rules that now apply in the Washington ADIZ zone.

Join us Thursday, February 19th at 7pm in the Big Sky classroom for some valuable information on these sometimes confusing and intimidating areas. The class is FREE – just give us a call to register. We hope to see you there.
800-752-9207
Will this count as the official ADIZ instruction required to fly within 60NM of it, or is that still required to be taken at faasafety.gov?

Will this count as the official ADIZ instruction required to fly within 60NM of it, or is that still required to be taken at faasafety.gov?

Nope....it doesn't count, I'm thinking we still have to take the online course.

By all means go to the class and it'll probably be a good place for anecdotal ADIZ information as well. But, the online course couldn't be any easier to complete and satisfies all FAA education requirements for flying near and in the SFRA.

Back