"Adios!" Support sanctioned Controller

Of course NATCA will condemn the incident. If someone can show that an 8 year old can do their job, it doesn't bode well for their next round of negotiations :devil:

I'm going to address the next TRACON with "Hola!...."

I would do this but when I looked at my pilot's certificate it did not say I was 'Spanish proficient'. I fear my use of the term 'adios' could endanger the flying public as a result. Perhaps there is a King DVD or a Gleim course I could take to improve my chances of saying 'adios' in a manner that would be safe and not cause any undue harm to other aircraft. Does anyone know of such a course?

I would do this but when I looked at my pilot's certificate it did not say I was 'Spanish proficient'. I fear my use of the term 'adios' could endanger the flying public as a result. Perhaps there is a King DVD or a Gleim course I could take to improve my chances of saying 'adios' in a manner that would be safe and not cause any undue harm to other aircraft. Does anyone know of such a course?

Here.

This is ridiculous. Doesn't the FAA have anything more productive to do (although admittedly they were pushed into this by the news media)?

(although admittedly they were pushed into this by the news media)?

Do midlevel managers at the FAA get elected by the public now ?

What do they care what the media has to say. How about a press release: 'The FAAs investigation has determined that, while procedure wasn't followed, no risk or harm to the publi ensued by the actions of the controller in question. He has been given a letter of correction and returned to his regular duty.'

Do midlevel managers at the FAA get elected by the public now ?

What do they care what the media has to say. How about a press release: 'The FAAs investigation has determined that, while procedure wasn't followed, no risk or harm to the publi ensued by the actions of the controller in question. He has been given a letter of commendation and returned to his regular duty.'

Fixed for betterness.

It's an acronym.

Aircraft Departing. Intercept Outbound Something (I need some help here)

It's an acronym.

Aircraft Departing. Intercept Outbound Something (I need some help here)
How is that pronounced?

Aye DeeOh Ssssss or AyeDee Ohs

See I think we need a rule written by the FAA on how to properly use this. Maybe even some sort of evaluation with a DPE (designated pronunciation examiner).

Back