additional headset?

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Ok my cherokee only has 2 intercom output spots which means only two headsets can be plugged in. I was thinking that there might be something that would plug in and give a spot for 2 headsets in case someone in the backseat wanted to talk. If anyone has any idea about aby of this please let me know.

Thanks

Buy a portable two place intercom. Plug all the rest of the pax into the copilot jacks. This allows you also to isolate yourself if the chatter gets too great. They run about $150 but you will keep it and use it forever. Mine is 25 years old and still works well.

bbchien said:
Buy a portable two place intercom. Plug all the rest of the pax into the copilot jacks. This allows you also to isolate yourself if the chatter gets too great. They run about $150 but you will keep it and use it forever. Mine is 25 years old and still works well.

Alrigth thanks a lot, you don't know how long that questions been bothering me.

Thanks again

They also make a cheap "splitter" for headsets that works pretty well. I used one before I re-did the intercom in my C172. Its a nice cheap solution. I have one kicking around if you'd like it.

Its been gathering dust for a while, and I doubt I'll ever use it again....

S.

You can buy a jack splitter for the phones at Radio Shack. They don't have mic splitters, but that would also cut down the chatter ;)

sshekels said:
They also make a cheap "splitter" for headsets that works pretty well. I used one before I re-did the intercom in my C172. Its a nice cheap solution. I have one kicking around if you'd like it.

Its been gathering dust for a while, and I doubt I'll ever use it again....

S.
Alright that sounds great

Rudy - Send me your mailing info via PM, and I'll drop it in the mail. Its at a cabin, so it'll take me a few days to go get it.

S.

sshekels said:
Rudy - Send me your mailing info via PM, and I'll drop it in the mail. Its at a cabin, so it'll take me a few days to go get it.

S.
Will do, thanks a lot!!!

Back