Addison, TX

Eamon

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Eamon
Hey Y'all.

I will be heading for currancy training in Addison on March 2 & 3. I will prolly get there Wed night & leave Sat morning.

Anyone wanna chew the fat & get some food ????

I already gave a head's up to Dave. Who else?? Spike? Jason?

Eamon said:
Hey Y'all.

I will be heading for currancy training in Addison on March 2 & 3. I will prolly get there Wed night & leave Sat morning.

Anyone wanna chew the fat & get some food ????

I already gave a head's up to Dave. Who else?? Spike? Jason?

Depending on my schedule that week, I may be able to come up & join y'all....

Eamon, would truly love to chew as required. 2nd is tough, I am in seminar all day (about 5 minutes from airport, go figure) and have trade meeting that night at which I am the chair. 3rd, seminar continues but ends at decent hour, maybe we can put together a dinner at suitably crappy establishment?

Of course, others have more flex, so I'll watch what happens and hope like heck I can squeeze in and create trouble where I can.

I will be in training all day so it will have to be night. Lunch is a possibilty, but slim.

I will be at a hotel right by the airport.

Let me know Spike.

Bill, Wassup?? If you do get up there I am sure my hotel will have 2 beds if you want to crash for the night.

I'm planning on being there. Let me know what I can do to help. Bill, you can park again at my hanger--in it if it's empty or out front if the A-36 is back by then.

Of course, Ben should be here then also!!

Dave

Eamon said:
I will be in training all day so it will have to be night. Lunch is a possibilty, but slim.

I will be at a hotel right by the airport.

Let me know Spike.

Bill, Wassup?? If you do get up there I am sure my hotel will have 2 beds if you want to crash for the night.

Still looking for work. Pursuing a couple of things that may break quickly, but just had another group tell me today that hiring has been pushed off 3-6 months, though they really want to talk to me (it's based on deal-flow).

Thanks for the offer. I'll need to see what happens between now and then....

bill

Bill:

R U still thinking of coming up Thursday? Ben seems to still be on the way. Eamon scrapped the trip.

Dave

Dave Siciliano said:
Bill:

R U still thinking of coming up Thursday? Ben seems to still be on the way. Eamon scrapped the trip.

Dave

Thursday may be a stretch. I have a breakfast meeting and then I'm meeting with a friend at a private equity group after that. Both are in Austin. Were Muller still around :mad: , it might be feasible to hop on up to Dallas, with Bergstrom, it makes *zero* sense for me to fly to Austin.

Evening, I might be able to do.

Guys, FWIW, I really am hoping to meet Ben (at last!), but see Friday as my first realistic opportunity, as I am co-hosting a trade group meeting Thursday.

Friday evening, or Saturday morning... but not mid-day, as I have parent meeting at Tomster's school at noon Sat... oy, is very busy time, 'tis!

You were too nice Chip! I actually called the owner after we left Chip, and next time you come in the Chocolate whatever is on the house!!

Dave

Dave Siciliano said:
You were too nice Chip! I actually called the owner after we left Chip, and next time you come in the Chocolate whatever is on the house!!

Dave

Vinegar.

In a dessert.

"Trust me, you'll love it," said the rogue waiter. Oy vey.

The endless enjoyment I'll get from giving you two crap about it made the whole dessert affair worth it! Not just vinegar, 14 year old balsamic vinegar - in ice cream no less. How can someplace make pasta sooooo good and dessert sooooo bad?

Thanks again to both of you for taking time to have lunch. I really did enjoy it.

Chip

gibbons said:
The endless enjoyment I'll get from giving you two crap about it made the whole dessert affair worth it! Not just vinegar, 14 year old balsamic vinegar - in ice cream no less. How can someplace make pasta sooooo good and dessert sooooo bad?

Well, there's the problem. 14 years is NOT enough to make balsamic vinegar good. 50 years or more is required. (no, seriously folks)....

I have some 75 year old stuff here that's great (in limited quantities) as part of a dessert. It's like syrup. It's also about $100 for a 6-ounce bottle.

Let us know when you're down again Chip. Spike and I will see what else we can get aged vinegar on since you're soooooo fond of it, ha!

Really enjoyed meeting you in person.

Dave

You know to count me in!!! Just let me know when and where and ill be there :)

Good Morning All !!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry. I have to cancel my trip to Dallas.

2 weekends ago I had my 182 in avionics shop at my old home airport (KISP) & had to move it back to the Hamptons. When I walked into the FBO I saw an ad for a caravan pilot. I called that Monday.

I went on a job interview on Monday in Akron Ohio. I was hired. Yea!!!

I will now be flying another Caravan from Long Island to Rochester, Canada and back. I will be back home with the kids.

With this job I will also be doing a lot more flying compared to the 10 hr a week I do now.

Glad you found something you like Eamon and that gets you closer to your kids.
Sorry you won't get to Dallas as much. The folks at La Hacienda have been asking about you when I show up alone ;)

Dave Siciliano said:
Glad you found something you like Eamon and that gets you closer to your kids.
Sorry you won't get to Dallas as much. The folks at La Hacienda have been asking about you when I show up alone ;)
I'll just have to get out there on a weekend soon :) :) :yes:

Eamon, that is absolutely fan-freakin'-tastic news. Nice to see the "good guys" win one.

Keep us posted and remember: it ain't that far to Arkansas in the early summer....

Eamon said:
Good Morning All !!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry. I have to cancel my trip to Dallas.

2 weekends ago I had my 182 in avionics shop at my old home airport (KISP) & had to move it back to the Hamptons. When I walked into the FBO I saw an ad for a caravan pilot. I called that Monday.

I went on a job interview on Monday in Akron Ohio. I was hired. Yea!!!

I will now be flying another Caravan from Long Island to Rochester, Canada and back. I will be back home with the kids.

With this job I will also be doing a lot more flying compared to the 10 hr a week I do now.

Eamon,

That's a great deal! Sure beats schlepping around Louisana where they talk funny, doesn't it? ;) :D

Back