ADD? Over 30 years ago, haven’t flown in 20. Problem?

Roadracin

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Roadracin
I had learning disabilities as kid 7-12. Not sure I had an ADD diag. But never a ADHD. Got licensed at 18. Had 2 flight physicals then. 20 years later I want to get current. Is a unknown possible ADD as a kid an issue now? No meds since I was a kid. Never took anything regularly even then. Great grades in high school and college. Successful in life etc.
will I have an issue getting my class 3 now?

I had learning disabilities as kid 7-12. Not sure I had an ADD diag. But never a ADHD. Got licensed at 18. Had 2 flight physicals then. 20 years later I want to get current. Is a unknown possible ADD as a kid an issue now? No meds since I was a kid. Never took anything regularly even then. Great grades in high school and college. Successful in life etc.
will I have an issue getting my class 3 now?
Ugh. The diagnosis and pharmacy codes go back to 1996 :(....

It would of been the late 80s maybe early 90s. But Definitely before 96...

I mean you could mention that maybe you possibly were told you had one of the most over-diagnosed things in the world even though there is probably no record of it and make yourself have to jump through a thousand hoops to get a medical when you've already had a good one before. .. Or you could just delete this thread and get awesome again. Of course the former is the honest thing to do...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If there was never a diagnosis and it doesn't exist in your medical records, then you never had ADHD/ADD

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back