Add-On Needed ASAP

Takingflight73

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
TakingFlight73
Anyone have any recommendations for where I should get my commercial multi add-on in or near the 4 State Area of SW Missouri? Though I do live in Joplin, Missouri I am willing to travel to Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. I would prefer an accelarated course that isn't extremely priced. Thanks in advance for your assistance in helping me get one step closer to reaching my goals.

Anyone have any recommendations for where I should get my commercial multi add-on in or near the 4 State Area of SW Missouri? Though I do live in Joplin, Missouri I am willing to travel to Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. I would prefer an accelarated course that isn't extremely priced. Thanks in advance for your assistance in helping me get one step closer to reaching my goals.

What's wrong with Mizzou Aviation there in Joplin?

If you can make it up to MI, check out traverse air. I've heard they do a cheap accelerated ME add-on course and I've heard good things about the program/the MEI that runs the place.

If you can make it up to MI, check out traverse air. I've heard they do a cheap accelerated ME add-on course and I've heard good things about the program/the MEI that runs the place.

Just did my multi CFI with Tom this summer. If the weather's OK, you can knock out the training in a three day weekend.

Just did my multi CFI with Tom this summer. If the weather's OK, you can knock out the training in a three day weekend.

Pfff. I did it with tom in 1.5 days. :)

It doesn't take much to get the multi add on. I'd probably just find a fairly local school and take a couple of days off to knock it out. Since it doesn't take too long you should be able to find enough good weather to get it handled pretty quickly, there's no need to make things more complicated than necessary.

Tom specializes in Multi and Seaplane add-ons, owns the planes himself, and does a great job.

However, "ASAP" it isn't - Because he does a great job and charges probably the lowest rates in the country, he's usually booked 6 weeks in advance. But give him a call, and you'll know.

ASAP and reasonably priced usually don't go together. You have to decide which is more important to you.

Tom specializes in Multi and Seapla add-ons, owns the planes himself, and does a great job.

However, "ASAP" it isn't - Because he does a great job and charges probably the lowest rates in the country, he's usually booked 6 weeks in advance. But give him a call, and you'll know.

He's certainly cheap. At his rates, you might as well get the ASES as well.

Back