AdamZ - True Gentleman

flyersfan31

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Freiburgfan31
I wanted to voice a very public thank you to Adam!

My new 182 is too big for my current hangar. I figured I'd be homeless for a while until something else turned up. In the meantime I'd likely be pulled in/out of the maint hanger.

Well, Adam found out I didn't have a home for it, talked to a buddy who had just sold his old plane and would have an empty hangar for a month or so, arranged for me to use it in the interim. He even came down to Wings today to get me moved in.

Thanks, brother. I owe you one.

Yep. None better. Nice job Adam!

A class act for sure. Adam is quite the gentleman, and makes a great cheesesteak, to boot!

Cheers,

-Andrew

Well thank you all for the fine compliment Andrew and everyone else. As Kent said after the FlyBQ POAers are some of the finest folks in the world and I am HAPPY to have been in a position to help Andrew out( and I must say his new bird is Beeyoudeeful as they say here in Philly.) I'd do it for any one of you in a heart beat. ( Ok well most of you anyway:rolleyes: ) We have created a fine fraternity here for ourselves and I'm sure we could all count on eachother in a jam whether it be a hangar for a few weeks or a couch to crash on for a nite.

And by the way Andrew you don't owe me anything, friendship and comraderie is more than enough!

A class act for sure. Adam is quite the gentleman, and makes a great cheesesteak, to boot!

Cheers,

-Andrew

:D In the midst of this spell of Adam adoration (who, I will admit is a pretty nice guy, even being a politician), lets remember who actually cooked those cheesesteaks!! :D

Gary

:D In the midst of this spell of Adam adoration (who, I will admit is a pretty nice guy, even being a politician), lets remember who actually cooked those cheesesteaks!! :D

Gary

Oh come on Gary. You merely "manipulated the protien on the hot surface", Adam did all the hard work! :D :p

Cheers,

-Andrew
tounge so firmly in his cheek it may tear through

Back