Active Noise Cancelling Headsets for Dogs

My 35lb shorthair was able to rip off and chew up an inflatable cone after she was spayed, in a matter of 15 minutes. Only time she's not bouncing off the walls is in the plane or in the car. No way would she tolerate headphones or muffs.

My 35lb shorthair was able to rip off and chew up an inflatable cone after she was spayed, in a matter of 15 minutes. Only time she's not bouncing off the walls is in the plane or in the car. No way would she tolerate headphones or muffs.
I guess it depends on the dog... This one was more than happy to get dressed up.
halloweengi172-jpg.95283

I would love them for my cat, but I strongly suspect they won't stay in place for long...

I wasted 55 bucks on a set for my dog. Wife saw them at Oshkosh and had to have them. He only wore them about 3 times until he learned to remove them himself. I haven't put them on him in 3 years now. I fly about 200 hrs a year or more and he flys with me 90% of the time. So I would say he has well over 500 hrs in my 172 and stills comes when I call him. So have to assume his hearing is fine.
IMG_72651.jpg

IMG_72681.jpg

Back