ACS Bike-a-thon

rmciottijr

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
rmciottijr
I would like to thank everyone for their donation and support on my 66.1 mile bike ride. Our team would not have made its goal if it was not for my family and friends who supported me. The start of the ride did not start out as planned but I caught up to my team before the first rest stop. The weather was great and I was able to average 15mph. 15mph may not sound like much but for someone in my shape it isJ. Again I want to thank you all for your support. I am also forwarding an email with a picture from the team captain.

Thanks,
Bob

Sunday July 12, what a great day. Started 07:00 a bit wet from the rain the night before, by 09:00 we were pedaling through some beautiful areas of New Jersey in full sun shine. Our team of eight finished the 65 mile ride safely, in style and good form. Our members are (from left to right) John Dwyer, Bob Ciotti, Ray Snyder, David Brunner, Joe Soltis, Elisa Brunner, David Dempsey and Matt Dwyer not in photo. As a team we had raised close to $2,300, with Bob Ciotti's fund raising effort accounting for half of this total. The event so far shows that $1,258,000.00 has been raised to date as a tool to fight cancer. Donations will continue to be accepted until August 15. Thank you all for you help and encouragement for our team and your donations to American Cancer Society.

Attachments

• ACS Bike ride.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Great, Bob! Glad that it worked out. Congrats on exceeding your goal!

Back