Achmed the dead terrorist (N/A - Humor)

I love Jeff Dunham. He's done two specials on Comedy Central. We sit around at the airport and watch them when we're delayed. This guy is great, and his stand-up (with or without the puppets) is great! If you have the NetFlix "watch now" feature, both of his specials are on there. I'd recommend them.

The wife and I bought that one the day it came out. It's fun listening to the kids afterwards. Rar Are you scared?

Jeff Dunham may well be the funniest man alive. In any event, he is the most talented ventriloquist I have ever seen.

Jeff Dunham may well be the funniest man alive. In any event, he is the most talented ventriloquist I have ever seen.

If you watch his older stuff versus the new specials, he's gotten MUCH better at it. I just love that he can do pretty much his whole vocal range without moving his lips, and can slip in and out of characters with such ease.

One of my most favorite examples of this is when he and Peanut keep trying to talk over each other and finally Peanut goes "STOP! We can't talk at the same time, what's wrong with you????? I talk, you talk, I talk, you talk, I talk, you talk!" Great stuff :D

If you watch his older stuff versus the new specials, he's gotten MUCH better at it. I just love that he can do pretty much his whole vocal range without moving his lips, and can slip in and out of characters with such ease.

One of my most favorite examples of this is when he and Peanut keep trying to talk over each other and finally Peanut goes "STOP! We can't talk at the same time, what's wrong with you????? I talk, you talk, I talk, you talk, I talk, you talk!" Great stuff :D

I love his stories about going through airport security with the pupets! Can you imagine how much fun that would be to mess with TSA. He said that whenever they open the case Walter yells "Hey! Shut the damn door!" Or of course, when questioned about Achmed, he just pops up and says "Hellooooo. I am Lindsey Lohan."

Very well demonstrated during the Achmed skit when Walter suddenly pipes up from the case, "You idiot! You don't have an ass!" :yes:

That is pretty interesting, I had no idea that Jeff Dunham was a pilot, not to mention that he had built his own helicopter.

Back