Accelerated commercial multi add on

dell30rb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ren
I finally have a reason to use a multi-engine rating. Have some local options, but does anyone have recommendations for an accelerated course?

Thanks

There is one up in Groton, CT that a lot of folks have used. Action Multi Ratings. I'm afraid I don't know of any accelerated courses closer.

As a word of caution, you may have a tough time getting it done before August. A lot of the multi schools (at least everyone around here) are booked solid with guys trying to finish their legacy ATPs before their written tests expire in August. Give them a shout and see if they can fit you in.

What are you going to be flying?

Let me know when you get it done and I'll come down and we can go fly the Twin Beast.

I have used multi action ratings,in Groton Ct.,for my ATP ,their programs are pretty straight forward,they have a local hotel that gives discounts. They are busiest over the week ends. They have a local DPE for the flight test.

Tom at Traverse Air will get it done for you. PM for any questions. I did my add on in November. I have nothing but great things to say about him and his operation.

Thanks for all of the responses so far. Both Traverse and Action look very reasonably priced. There is one more local option I need to check into and see how everything adds up with travel etc...

A friend recently moved from flying 135 charter to pt 91 for a local company. I will be flying right seat in a King Air 200, when they are short on pilots for whatever reason. It pays enough, its worth it for me to take vacation days to go on a trip.

Crap, I totally forgot that Dan does short Multi courses.

I highly recommend Dan (doing to Citation training with him in a couple weeks). He's also a lot closer to you, Ren.

I looked at the website, however I am paying for this out of my own pocket and he is $2000 more than traverse or action multi.

And yes I would like to fly the Beech!

I looked at the website, however I am paying for this out of my own pocket and he is $2000 more than traverse or action multi.

And yes I would like to fly the Beech!
Yeah, Dan is a bit more expensive, but training with Dan is an all-inclusive experience. You also get a lot of good instrument training.....like all the guitar and banjo playing you can fit in.

Crap, I totally forgot that Dan does short Multi courses.

I highly recommend Dan (doing to Citation training with him in a couple weeks). He's also a lot closer to you, Ren.
Would you mind posting a short write up on the Citation training? I am kind of tempted by the idea of doing multi-commercial and then get some jet time.

Would you mind posting a short write up on the Citation training? I am kind of tempted by the idea of doing multi-commercial and then get some jet time.
Will do. I'm in a 3 day class with a couple other guys mid April. I'll post a write up when we get done.

Accelerated?

A multi is like weekend rating, are you needing to get it done in under a weekend?

Back