about low time

maybe positive unexpected news

Last edited:
were you contacted via email originally with the offer?

yes i was, and to be sure about all, i planned a first trip to visit theme, all was like expected, you know, like a movie. but after signing the contract and sent money, all changed.just wonna be sure no other young pilot fall in the trap.

I would never crap on someone who becomes a victim of these things, but remember, if a great offer comes via email, unsolicited, it is a scam. Always, no exceptions. Ever.

SkyHog said:
I would never crap on someone who becomes a victim of these things, but remember, if a great offer comes via email, unsolicited, it is a scam. Always, no exceptions. Ever.

No no no... I've got a check for $4.5 million coming from Nigeria, I know it is.

wesleyj said:
NO NO NO, they promised that to me, as soon as i send them all of my financial information to quarantee that i am a person of substance.

See, that's a scam, I'd never give them personal details. My deal is real because they only asked for $25,000 cash to clear the money out through Nigerian Customs.

Yea, well apparently my rich uncle from Nigeria died in a plane crash a couple years ago. This lawyer from over there says that I'm the only family that he can locate, so I get to inherit 10 million US dollars.

Back