Aarrgghh!!! Ten more days ye lubbers!

Re: Aarrgghh!!! Ten more days ye lubers!

Yarrrrrrrrrr!

The 19th day of September be the day that I have my ATC "checkride" at the FAA academy....

I wonder if the simulators will accept "Cessna 222AB, Avast, Cast off!" as proper phraseology that day....

I hope they do!!

--Matt Rogers

I think ya mean "lubbers."

"Lubers" are something else entirely, depending on the neighborhood.

Yarr!! - I'll be getting out me olde keyboard for the occasion!

Attachments

• piratekeyboard.jpeg
    piratekeyboard.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 49

I'm so disappointed that someone beat me to it. This has been my dream idea since I was a teen:

I'm so disappointed that someone beat me to it. This has been my dream idea since I was a teen:

Your dream idea was to create a video with absolutely no change in the picture? :dunno:

Ahoy mateys!

In honour 'o the day, I be letting me avatar available for pillage!

Attachments

• pirate.jpg
    pirate.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 105
One more day! Arghh.............

You could clue us in what ye be talkin' about.

Talk Like A Pirate Day? Are ye supposed ta jump da gun?

But it seems like you have gotten started early! :crazy:

Aye me beauty, pirate lingo be best when spoken often by us buccaneers! AArrggh, we be practicing for the holy pirate day this month. Don wanne be no scurvy bilge rat who sounds like they have been keelhauled by the captain aarrggghhh!!!!

It's just like going to the mall and all the christmas stuff is up getting you in the spirit of the holidays...then you realize it's JULY.:loco:

It's just like going to the mall and all the christmas stuff is up getting you in the spirit of the holidays...then you realize it's JULY.:loco:

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+3]I[/SIZE]'ll devour yer parrot, ye scrappy landlubber... Ye'll meet the rope's end for that, me bucko!.

Aarrggghh!

:D:D:D
[/SIZE]

Back