A380 wagging its tail

I want to know what brand tires those were so I can buy some for my plane....

Problem is, like I said, you may have just seen the computer choking
It did cross my mind. Especially because it reminded me of an A340-600 V1 cut that got a little squirrely and the explanation I believe was that the FBW was partly responsible.. in that video posted below you can see the rudder seem to overcompensate a tad as well for the #1 cut.. looks like it was brought back up to speed, at least from the exhaust after liftoff.. so maybe Airbus' logic goes heavy on the rudder while on the ground?

The Rudder Control Smoother version 0.2 pull request from GitHub will be uploaded to the airplane tonight
If not that then I'm sure there is a TFS request in for it, with a heated debate whether it is a bug, a change request, or an enhancement, and how many story points it will take. At least that is SOP at our place

Starts around 1:02 in the TO

Seems like the guys who keep the nose wheel off for a bit while the mains drag the airplane straight look more stable than the guys who put the nose wheel on the ground sooner.

Watching the video, that plane didn't do anything the pilot didn't ask it to. Holy rudder deflection at touchdown... :eek:

Winds were supposedly 33kts. Even if a direct crosswind (which it probably wasn't) shouldn't be a big deal.

Back