A380 Tail cam

Thats awesome. Funny how they all clap after takeoff.

That is pretty cool. very Flight Simmish. lol

Clap for takeoff? Nope, takeoffs are too easy. Clap for a nice smooth landing? I might do that.

Thats awesome. Funny how they all clap after takeoff.
When Matt lands, his passengers get out and kiss the deck. :D

It does look more like an image from MSFS. But the video of a video display kills a lot of the quality.

When Matt lands, his passengers get out and kiss the deck. :D

When did you ride with me, Ken?? You should have said something, I would have tried harder...or at least asked them to lose your bag! :yes:

I wonder how many people are going to ask the flight attendants if they're going to crash when they see a crosswind approach from that angle.

Last edited:
When did you ride with me, Ken?? You should have said something, I would have tried harder...or at least asked them to lose your bag! :yes:
Heck, I lose stuff when I fly myself!

I wonder how many people are going to ask the flight attendants if they're going to crash when they see a crosswind approach from that angle.
That is gonna be a rude awakening for passengers. After the first time and a complaint or two, I bet the pilots will start turning off the feed during landings.

That's really cool.
I'd still prefer a window seat...or left seat, but that's not bad.

I got to see the A380 land today. That thing is really quite massive, and no better looking in real life.:rofl:

I rode with the BHB-BOS crew a few weeks ago... landed in TSRA in Boston... and found a dirty diaper in my seat-back pocket :vomit:

Other than that, great flight!

Cheers,

-Andrew

I rode with the BHB-BOS crew a few weeks ago... landed in TSRA in Boston... and found a dirty diaper in my seat-back pocket :vomit:

Other than that, great flight!

Cheers,

-Andrew

Yours to keep with compliments from the chef. That gives me great pride in my company. Do you know the day and time or flight number? We have an almost entirely new staff of FOs on the Beech who need a bit of schooling on pride and professionalism. Glad you enjoyed the flight otherwise, and, on behalf of my Company and (former) fellow Beech pilots, I'm sorry that was there.

Last edited:
Yours to keep with compliments from the chef. That gives me great pride in my company. Do you know the day and time or flight number? We have an almost entirely new staff of FOs on the Beech who need a bit of schooling on pride and professionalism. Glad you enjoyed the flight otherwise, and, on behalf of my Company and (former) fellow Beech pilots, I'm sorry that was there.

The pilots were great! The cap was an O's fan and prompted to state "FAA regulations require all Red Sox hats be removed", which I thought was priceless. As we were holding in the slop near the airport, we were cleared in and he said "Looks like we'll have to poke our way through some TSRA and showers, welcome to Boston!"

I told the Captain about the diaper, and I think the FO got the, uh, doody to clean it up.

The FO had to handle a ****ed off pax who had "professional camera equipment" who refused to put it in the hold. He personally took the bag, said "Sir, I will walk this up back and place it in the hold myself... and fetch it for you when we land in Boston".

Cheers,

-Andrew

I like the view from the tail better than the nose gear cams that JAL and ANA use.

SAS has one looking forward, too. Not sure it it's in the nose gear, or just where it is, but it isn't in the tail. I understand that SAA also has one in the tail.

Would be fun to see that view with a good crosswind on short final. :yes:

Back