A380 -- Mile high dream?

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
With the open ceiling of those suites, I'm not sure you'd want to join the Mile High Club unless you were also an exhibitionist. Still, those are mighty sweet(!) accommodations.

With the open ceiling of those suites, I'm not sure you'd want to join the Mile High Club unless you were also an exhibitionist. Still, those are mighty sweet(!) accommodations.

And you can share the experience with your friends!

"Friends in the same cabin class can join you for a meal or activity."

Slightly off-topic but doesn't SA have the best looking flight attendants? These pictures reminded me of them. My first encounter with them was in the Tokyo Hilton when a large group of them were in the lobby. It seemed that everyone in the lobby stop to look at them. I've seen groups of them in other places as well enjoyed every minute of it.

Slightly off-topic but doesn't SA have the best looking flight attendants? These pictures reminded me of them. My first encounter with them was in the Tokyo Hilton when a large group of them were in the lobby. It seemed that everyone in the lobby stop to look at them. I've seen groups of them in other places as well enjoyed every minute of it.
A few years ago, I occasionally picked up at American Express Travel in Norcross. One particular time, SA had a mock-up in a huge trailer for their cabin. The "seat/recliner/bed" was as comfortable as an airline is possible short of having Air Force One.

While trying out the seat in it's bed configuration and appreciating the comfort, I much more enjoyed looking up into those beautiful eyes. :yes:

Back