A10/s at the Superbowl

The new stadium is NOT a dome, it's a hard roof!
I live in the Twin Cities and I know.

If I could post a photo I would.
What does a hard roof have to do with it? Or maybe the astrodome isn’t a dome either...

Guys, I do know what a dome is whether it's hard, soft or deflated.
My only mistake is in not using enough details in my post describing the difference between a "dome" and a completely different structure.
I was addressing someone who seemed to not know that the Vikings play in a brand new hard roof non-dome type of structure.

Big screen or not ,still doesn’t make sense,to do a flyover,an enclosed stadium. Should be a good show on the TV at home.

It would be awesome though if you were on top of the dome or roof or whatever the thing is. Unless it’s cold. Then it would suck.

It would be awesome though if you were on top of the dome or roof or whatever the thing is. Unless it’s cold. Then it would suck.

Then it would suck very much this evening, as it will be very cold. The flyover will need to be well before the game to not happen in the dark, won't it? It gets dark early that far north.

ANyone know the time when the flyover is? Not that it's a big deal, just a formation flight in S&L flight. A lot cooler to see in person of course.

The new stadium is NOT a dome, it's a hard roof!
I live in the Twin Cities and I know.

If I could post a photo I would.
It looks domeish. And transparent.

071616%20n%20mcb%20stadium%20101.jpg

6pzEWs

It looks domeish. And transparent.

071616%20n%20mcb%20stadium%20101.jpg

6pzEWs

The roof is supposed to follow traditional Nordic design, except for all of the transparent panels, heated gutters, snkw cleaning access doors, etc. Gjess they don't want another stadium roof to collapse . . . .

On tv they were saying this would be the coldest Super Bowl in history. That seems to be a bit of disingenuous hyperbole. The stadium hosting it might be in the coldest temperature ever but the actual game will not be. The game is the super Bowl, not the stadium.

Back