A true sign that I'm part of a real University now

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I post this from the lobby of the bookstore at UNM. Earlier, I was sitting outside in the middle of nowhere on campus and was able to get wireless there as well.

It feels good to drop the Community College and be a real student at a real University!!

Everyone's a Lobo, woof woof woof! Awooooooo! Go Lobos.

or something.

yea thats kinda nice isnt it Nick?
if I had a laptop I would also love the campus wide wireless at Iowa State. Lotsa kids sitting out under trees during the day playing on their computers though, they must like it.

tonycondon said:
yea thats kinda nice isnt it Nick?
if I had a laptop I would also love the campus wide wireless at Iowa State. Lotsa kids sitting out under trees during the day playing on their computers though, they must like it.

Even in January???:eek: BBRRRRrrrrrrr!

Nick I though you said you were going to "a real university" but then you said you are going to UNM. Which is it?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look Nick here is my college advice Work hard. Get good grades and rather than searching out and getting excited about WiFi search out and get excited about this :blowingkisses: . Come on man its college! Shama lama ding dong

AdamZ said:
getting excited about WiFi search out and get excited about this :blowingkisses: . Come on man its college! Shama lama ding dong

I majored in engineering, what is that second thing you are showing???

But ubiquetous Wi-Fi pretty cool!!!

Don't get me wrong Adam, there's some nice looking ladies here.

But I saw a whole lot more hotties at the community college. I guess in New Mexico they make them smart or pretty, but not both :D :D

I kid, of course, as there is nothing wrong with going to community college.
or being ugly.

smigaldi said:
I majored in engineering,

So did I. Good thing I already had a girlfriend as I wouldn't have had time to find one once I was there. Oh, and I married that girlfriend, too. Must have worked, 33 years later this month.

Ghery said:
So did I. Good thing I already had a girlfriend as I wouldn't have had time to find one once I was there.

I am at a standards meeting right now. It is IEEE 802.16 and the room has about 125 people in it. There are 7 women engineers, all but one are Asian. Wonder why our culture tends to keep women out of the technical fields?

BTW there are about a 1000 or more engineers here this whole week and I would be willing to bet that the ration I am observing whould be the same for the whole group.

My enigineering school would have mixers with the Nursing college down the road. They had just he oposite ratio of men to women. A lot of my fellow engineering students had nursing student girlfriends and eventually wives. Strange how that works out :yes:

Back