A suggested improvement

Skip Miller

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Skip Miller
Just what you need, Chuck - another project.

I usually come to POA and click recent activity. Then I click the little icon to show the last message posted, scroll up to get to the first new message, then read down to the bottom, last message. The "problem" is that the little icon is little, and very close to the username of the last poster. About a third of the time I click on the username not on the icon... Then impatiently wait as I back track and do it right.

Is it possible to increase the size of that little icon thingie? and/or put more space between it and the username of the last poster?

I'm just thinking of ways to keep you out of trouble.....

Thanks in advance!

-Skip

Skip Miller said:
Just what you need, Chuck - another project.

I usually come to POA and click recent activity. Then I click the little icon to show the last message posted, scroll up to get to the first new message, then read down to the bottom, last message. The "problem" is that the little icon is little, and very close to the username of the last poster. About a third of the time I click on the username not on the icon... Then impatiently wait as I back track and do it right.

Is it possible to increase the size of that little icon thingie? and/or put more space between it and the username of the last poster?

I'm just thinking of ways to keep you out of trouble.....

Thanks in advance!

-Skip
Are you using the ICON or clicking the "View First Unread" words at the top of the thread? Either works and the words are a bigger target.

He's doing it from the Recent Activity list.

And yes, that icon can be changed. Maybe we can get Michael to design us a slightly better one?

Back