A slow flight to Phoenix!

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
We had a 45 min. mechanical delay in Portland, Or. and then we were late getting into SLC. So, we missed our flight out to Phoenix. Had a 2 hour wait for next flight heading our way. Finally got into Phoenix at 12: 0 something. I hope I get to meet some people from the boards while I'm down. We will be here until the 28th. Bob:goofy:

I'm arriving in PHX on Saturday and I'll be able to get together on Monday, if you all are interested. In fact, my brother's future brother-in-law is interested in becoming a pilot some day, and I'm going to try to get together with him on that day. It may be good for him to meet some more pilots. Perhaps someone local wouldn't mind becoming his AOPA Project Pilot mentor?

How about sometime Sat. the 22nd. I am at my sons house now he lives at 18151 Ocotillo Ave in Goodyear. It is south of GYR. Bob

That probably won't work out... I'll be just flying in that morning and I'm not sure what my brother has planned after we get there. I'll jump on and send you a PM if I can get together, but right now it looks as though we'll be missing each other.

Back