A sign of the apocalypse!

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
"The Spice Girls are preparing for a Christmas reunion tour, sources close to the band tell PEOPLE.

"It should be happening in December," a source tells PEOPLE"

'Cause August is a little hot for a Christmas Reunion Tour. Apparently Brainy Spice hasn't signed on to the project just yet.

hey, I can't be the only one who feels this way. to-wit: the monster success of Mamma Mia in London and on Broadway...

Has anyone seen Bjorn Again? they are a hoot!

hey, I can't be the only one who feels this way. to-wit: the monster success of Mamma Mia in London and on Broadway...

I do have a couple of ABBA songs on my iPOD, well along with two Hillary Duff ones (sigh!) but I still would not want to see either in concert. But I though there actually was a little ABBA reunion. I also heard that Bjorn's ex did not want to do any further reunions because of the bad relationship with Bjorn.

Well you almost had me. Then I saw this image
1975_abba_w_swedish_flag.jpg

No maam I don't want to see this on stage!:hairraise::hairraise:

I do have a couple of ABBA songs on my iPOD, well along with two Hillary Duff ones (sigh!) but I still would not want to see either in concert. But I though there actually was a little ABBA reunion. I also heard that Bjorn's ex did not want to do any further reunions because of the bad relationship with Bjorn.

No ABBA for me. Plenty of Jimmy Buffett though. :cheerswine::cheerswine:

Ok how about a Journey reunion with Steve Perry on vocals.

"Don't Stop Believing"
BlackBox.jpg

;) ;)

I am quoting from the magic-marker "review" of the first Journey album as written by Kim, the program director of a college-town radio station in the late '70's: "Journey Sux. Rinse, lather, repeat."

Ok how about a Journey reunion with Steve Perry on vocals.

"Don't Stop Believing"

;) ;)

Oh Yeah!!! I would be there!!! If you can't get laid at a Journey concert, you can't get laid... Oh the memories there....;)

Oh Yeah!!! I would be there!!! If you can't get laid at a Journey concert, you can't get laid... Oh the memories there....;)

Funny you should say that. I have pretty fond memories of a Journey concert in Orlando many years ago....B):D

How about "Aqua Velva Spice"?

And, could we have a classy spice? Maybe that's asking too much.

While we're at it, bring back Bread and America. I still listen to their stuff on my iPod every day.

I flipped on the TV in the morning and heard:

"The crowd can barely stand the wait! The anticipation is unbearable! They can't wait for Kelly! She brought a string section or the tour..."

...and I vaugely thought I remembered that Kelly was one of the amateurs that won "American Idol."

Can't imagine why nobody is buying CDs any more. I'm SURE it's due to everybody "stealing" the music. :no:

Can't imagine why network TV are ratings are way down either. :no:

Back