A sandwich dilemma

What do you do?

• I finish that sandwich, no questions asked.

• Sandwich must be discarded.

• I sacrifice my clothing and flooring and get the sandwich to the kitchen anyway.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What happens to all that food when you put the beer to your mouth.
I think you need a straw.
One holds the beer in one hand, removes the plate and holds it in the other, then takes a drink of beer. Afterward one can return the plate to its resting place. Most of the time you can have one hand free; two if your plate is balanced well enough to not tip the bottle over when you set it down.

It's a damn good idea, wish I had some of those. Or I would if I drank beer often enough for it to matter.

Unrelated....is a hot dog a sandwich?
No... it's a taco:

10b.jpeg

I'd also like to remind everyone that smells are just tiny particles of the thing, so if you can smell poo, it's settling onto your sandwich as well. Of course at that point it's already IN your nose, so what does any of it really matter?

samich is gonna end up right back there anyways

No... it's a taco:

View attachment 118001

I'd also like to remind everyone that smells are just tiny particles of the thing, so if you can smell poo, it's settling onto your sandwich as well. Of course at that point it's already IN your nose, so what does any of it really matter?

Gas != pooplets

I’ll take “When Ed accidentally eats a pork sandwich” for $100 please, Alex…

779K.gif

The Zen feeling of flow in == flow out is amazing; eat the f'ing sandwich!

So there I was….

Uh, hmmm, y’all don’t wanna hear this one… never mind. Nothing to see here, move along.

“Stomach churning, bowels clenching, NOT. MUCH. TIME!!” Homer Simpson

Yeah, if the "attack" is that sudden, maybe whatever is in the sandwich has been in the fridge to long, and you shouldn't be eating it anyway.

Back