A Reasonably Priced HIMS Psychiatrist

N

NorCal1234

Looking for a "reasonably" priced HIMS Psychiatrist.

I have a quote for $2200 +/- for a HIMS Substance Abuse workup (Related to a ONE time event 7 years ago)

I'm willing to travel, but I can't see paying that price for a one-day event. I'd be foolish not to shop it around...

Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I have a quote for $2200 +/- for a HIMS Substance Abuse workup (Related to a ONE time event 7 years ago)

I'm willing to travel, but I can't see paying that price for a one-day event. I'd be foolish not to shop it around...

I saw a Dr. William Healey in Seattle for $1,500.

https://www.whealey3md.com/

I'd think that HIMS AMEs would know of local board certified HIMS psychiatrists they'd refer to or recommend.

There is Dr. Simon, an AME in Novato though, I don't know how good he is. I probably wouldn't recommend him as he was in the news for shooting someone a while back and there wasn't anything good in the news about him. I haven't been able to get a hold of him and it's probably a good thing.

I spoke to Dr. Chad Burgdorff in Los Gatos and he recommended I go to a Dr. Johnson at San Francisco Psychiatry, a certified HIMS psychiatrist. Burgdorff was recommended by the chairman of the HIMS program. Either way, it will be an arm and a leg.

There is Dr. Simon, an AME in Novato though, I don't know how good he is. I probably wouldn't recommend him as he was in the news for shooting someone a while back and there wasn't anything good in the news about him. I haven't been able to get a hold of him and it's probably a good thing.

I spoke to Dr. Chad Burgdorff in Los Gatos and he recommended I go to a Dr. Johnson at San Francisco Psychiatry, a certified HIMS psychiatrist. Burgdorff was recommended by the chairman of the HIMS program. Either way, it will be an arm and a leg.
After considering the story about Dr. Simon, even the courts in California believed him: http://www.marinscope.com/twin_citi...cle_8283746e-1a9d-11e5-ae14-570df5a20d8e.html

Email me through my website.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back