a question for the 121/135 folks

deafsound

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
i arrrghhmmmmpppth
I know a lot of you guys do recurrent training every six months or so, and I was curious, does that count towards your BFR, or is that a separate thing?

Thanks

I take a Part 135 checkride at the end of each 6-month recurrent training session which counts as a BFR in accordance with 61.56(d). It also counts as my instrument proficiency check.

as I suspected. Thank you both.

I am in my grace month. So I have it scheduled for the last week of Jan. Crap! :(

I am in my grace month. So I have it scheduled for the last week of Jan. Crap! :(

They sent me out in my early month on the 21st of Dec. Merry freakin Christmas!!! Glad to have it completed on the 23rd though. But they sent me on a three day to AMS on the 24th. Spent Christmas eve over the North Atlantic. The price you pay for juniority.

Living the dream,

Maddog

They sent me out in my early month on the 21st of Dec. Merry freakin Christmas!!! Glad to have it completed on the 23rd though. But they sent me on a three day to AMS on the 24th. Spent Christmas eve over the North Atlantic. The price you pay for juniority.

Living the dream,

Maddog

Oh, I bet that was lovely!

Brent

Back