A question about FF or GP

bluerooster

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
shorty
What happens when you don't pay the subscription fee? Does the app just quit working, or does it still work, just without updates?

Just get WingX VFR free and stop worrying

It will just lock you out from utilizing the features.

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

It randomly introduces subtle navigation errors. You think you’re over Lakeland but you’re really flying through the Disney permanent TFR, and F16s are scrambled to shoot you down.

glass_fail.jpg

It was a coin flip between you or Mick Y mentioning WX . . . lol

However I am losing faith - "great things to come" was promised WAY back 6 months ago and we are still waiting. I think their focus has shifted from consumer apps like WX to more they higher paying contracts.

SAD.

However I am losing faith - "great things to come" was promised WAY back 6 months ago and we are still waiting. I think their focus has shifted from consumer apps like WX to more they higher paying contracts.

SAD.
I've noticed that HG isn't posting much on the Red Board about what's going on in his skunk works. Like you, it has caused me to wonder if his project is still viable....

Have there been any significant updates through the app stores within the past several months?

I've noticed that HG isn't posting much on the Red Board about what's going on in his skunk works. Like you, it has caused me to wonder if his project is still viable....

Have there been any significant updates through the app stores within the past several months?

Last one really was just to offer the VFR free option and that was approx. 3 months ago.... and a few cosmetic changes... nothing to write home about.

Back