A&P school glitch

Hiperbiper

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Chris Carlson
After November of 2012 I decided to get off the treadmill and so I closed my business' and retired.
After gazing at my navel lint for a few weeks I decided to finally get my A&P ticket as I loved working on airplanes (and racecars,jetskis, etc.). So I signed up for a non-degreed A&P program at Southern University in Shreveport.
I got it all mapped out with the Head of the Department so I could (taking a few night courses as well as full time during the day) get out by this July. I finished all of Airframe, Math and Physics and have 3 classes to go in Powerplant (propellers, engine exhaust and reverser systems and induction and engine airflow). 100's on every test and a 4.0 average. Everything going great and I'm a happy clam...
Till yesterday.
I found that Summer semester 2014 has been changed from General (which I need) to Powerplant:mad: to finish up a dozen or so guys that need those modules to finish...

So I guess I'll get back to it in September and still finish up in 2014 but damn this sucks...:mad2:

Sorry, just had to vent!

Chris

Back