Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Strutwipe

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Strutwipe
Hi All,

I have really enjoyed this forum and personally it is my favorite. So diverse with so many different aircraft owners, maintainers, and pilots. With that being said, whilst will not make a change in your life, I would like your input on this logo design change.

Oh BTW, I love when you walk up to Oshkosh booth 1156, and said "I saw your post on POA"! May the wind be on you tail, until you land!

Attachments

• Old.JPG
    Old.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 104
  • New.JPG
    New.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Is strut wipe something only applicable to large transport aircraft? That is what your logo says to me.

The second on maintains the visual font dynamics throughout both words, and makes it look more streamlined. If if was a choice between the two I would go with the second one. However I would hesitate to make a financial change like this without a more unique look and feel to the audience you are trying to capture.

Why am I having impure thoughts about wiping down models after strutting down the catwalk

Is strut wipe something only applicable to large transport aircraft? That is what your logo says to me.
I was going to use a pic of the Ercoupe but it's been awhile since I saw one leading contrails LOL

I was going to use a pic of the Ercoupe but it's been awhile since I saw one leading contrails LOL

:D (I like the newer logo too)

M8kJ8Ft.jpg

When I was a plane captain, in the Navy, we had spray bottles of 5606 and lint-free rags. Its was a requirement to wipe the struts on every daily inspection. It was like fuel samples, just something that got done first thing every morning.

I've suggested doing this to several aircraft owners (especially Cherokee owners), have yet to see anyone actually doing it.

I appreciates everyone's input.

Back