A new and interesting concept for an RC boat

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
Apparently, one can buy a specialized RC boat that has one purpose - to go out in the middle of a lake and to dump popcorn on top of fish.

Do fish like popcorn? Plain or buttered?

I had a neat R/C PT-109 when I was a kid. About three feet long. Used to take it to the local pond since it was electric. We'd also fish there and there were some - to us - massive bass. Probably 12-14" long!
Yeah... I tied five feet of line and a baited hook to the bow. Zipped out to the center of the pond. Sure enough, something hit. I could see the boat getting pulled around by the fish! It was like a real-life battle with Moby Dick!
I tried reverse, forward, even turning. I was worried the fish was going to tip the boat!
For seconds, even minutes, the fight raged.
Somehow, and perhaps fortunately, the fish threw the hook. No damage to boat or, I presume, fish.
That boat was fun!

Hopefully they will sell a lot of those, and then the person in the video will be able to afford a pair of jeans without holes in them,

As well as new gel cushions for their aviation headset.

If there was an option for deploying dynamite or an appropriate electrical charge after the fish surface.......that would be cool.

Looking at Asian women on banggood.com? ;)

I'm pretty sure carp like popcorn.

That domain name has caused more than one person to pause before clicking it. Haha. It’s almost funny that it’s just a cheap Chinese junk sales website.

Of course, penisland.com used to be an online pen store, too, and their domain would check your brain to see which set of two words yours sees when you read it.

But alas, they’ve gone away and the domain was snapped up by someone doing possibly nefarious things in a redirect to Amazon.com now. Probably gone because most content censor filters would dump it.

As far as carp go, I can’t figure out why anyone would want to feed them.

This is da boat.

I think I can throw a hand-full of popcorn further than that... I think I can throw her that far even while she's holding a handful of popcorn...

That domain name has caused more than one person to pause before clicking it. Haha. It’s almost funny that it’s just a cheap Chinese junk sales website.

Of course, penisland.com used to be an online pen store, too, and their domain would check your brain to see which set of two words yours sees when you read it.

But alas, they’ve gone away and the domain was snapped up by someone doing possibly nefarious things in a redirect to Amazon.com now. Probably gone because most content censor filters would dump it.

As far as carp go, I can’t figure out why anyone would want to feed them.

A fair number of Asians like carp for food. They taste ok, but the bones go in odd directions.

Back