A Many Splendored Thing

gibbons

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iRide
I just received my August, 2005 issue of Sport Aerobatics magazine. What a great article by out own Diana Richards on page 10. Great job Diana. I can't believe you couldn't find photo of me to put in the article!!!!!!!

gibbons said:
I just received my August, 2005 issue of Sport Aerobatics magazine. What a great article by out own Diana Richards on page 10. Great job Diana. I can't believe you couldn't find photo of me to put in the article!!!!!!!
Thanks Chip. And thanks for asking me to write the article in the first place. I also must thank my personal editor, Tom, for polishing it up and for taking out most of the commas. :)

Actually, I sent a picture of us, but I think we were too blurry. It was this one of us from last year ( small version).

And thank you Ken for thinking my article was worthy of publication.

gibbons said:

WOOHOO. I just got back and read my copy. GREAT article, Diana. And great photos too.

Carol said:
WOOHOO. I just got back and read my copy. GREAT article, Diana. And great photos too.

Thanks Carol. :) My mom cried when she read it. I think she finally understands me a little better now.

Back