A Late Introduction

Walter233

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Walter
Hey Everyone,

I've been a lurker here for a long time and figured I should introduce myself. My name's Walter and i'm a 14 Year old Student Pilot flying a Schweizer SGS 2-33 and a 7GCBC Citabria.
Looking forward to talk and get to know the great bunch here at POA!

Welcome, Walter! I have about 0.5 hours in a 2-33. I was attending a business conference where one of the perks was a ride in a glider, and I took my logbook along and flew with a CFI so I could log the time. Great fun, but boy did I drop it in on the landing. There is a big difference in the sight picture between the 2-33 and the PA-28's I normally fly. Do you see this difference between the 2-33 and the Citabria?

Anyhow keep us posted on your progress. Which certificate will you get first, the Glider (at a younger age, probably) or the ASEL? And once again, Welcome!

-Skip

nice to meet you walter. what club or commercial op do you fly with in the 2-33?

Welcome, Walter.

So how can it fly- it gots no engine!

(grin)

Thanks Tony, Spike & Skip. For the gliding I fly at Atlantic Soaring Club at my local field (0W3). I plan on getting the PPL in gliding and also solo in the powered airplanes when I hit 16, Skip.

Welcome to POA Walter. Good luck with the lessons and keep us upto date on your progress.

I thought Jesse was going to raise the age limit on PoA....:D

Back