A gust front, if ever there was one...

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Tighten those seat belts...

Just saw this on the Colorado radar page. You can see the outflow boundary pushing South/Southwest through Pueblo.

Attachments

• PUX_loop.gif
    PUX_loop.gif
    316.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Troy, we had a gust front come through a few weeks ago and it was incredible. I was standing out on the deck and actually heard the wind coming about 15 seconds before it hit. One of the wildest weather events I have been involved with.

kevin47881 said:
Troy, we had a gust front come through a few weeks ago and it was incredible. I was standing out on the deck and actually heard the wind coming about 15 seconds before it hit. One of the wildest weather events I have been involved with.

Sunday morning at Airventure '06. 'Nuf said.

I know someone who had one of those four-post tent canopies, and a pretty good-sized one at that, staked down and it was nowhere to be found afterwards. At least it didn't end up impaled on someone's airplane.

Funny you should post this, here is one I saved a while back that came
through here. Strong wind storm came by my house and when I looked at the radar......wow
Don

Attachments

• EPZ_loop.gif
    EPZ_loop.gif
    313.5 KB · Views: 37
Don Jones said:
Funny you should post this, here is one I saved a while back that came
through here. Strong wind storm came by my house and when I looked at the radar......wow
Don

Do I remember years ago (early 60s?) a tornado moving through the Tularosa Basin? I think we were on vacation; I was raised in Tularosa from ca.54 through summer of 68.

Jim

Back