A few photos from Madrid

Excellent photgraphy, good eye and good camera. One of my favoirte places in Madrid is by the lake at Parque del Retiro with a lot of gypsy fortune-tellers ready to get your money. Did you landed a Cuatro Vientos?

José

Nice! I always enjoy your photos, Elizabeth.

Very nice, Beth. For the last few months, I've been having some exposure issues with my 7D. Not sure whether it's idiosyncrocies with the metering or something else. Camera tends to overexpose slightly (easily correctable with EV setting & apparently common) - some pix I took yesterday were superb, and some really, really oversaturated the colors. Nothing I can't fix in post, but annoying nonetheless.

Very nice, Beth. For the last few months, I've been having some exposure issues with my 7D. Not sure whether it's idiosyncrocies with the metering or something else. Camera tends to overexpose slightly (easily correctable with EV setting & apparently common) - some pix I took yesterday were superb, and some really, really oversaturated the colors. Nothing I can't fix in post, but annoying nonetheless.

Thanks Bill.

I tend to manually underexpose a little bit anyway? Or, at least I play with it until the blinkies go away.

Steingar, SOMEONE has to suck. It may as well be me. :idea:

Back