A few of my favorite things

benyflyguy

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
benyflyguy
AC81C2EE-9273-4418-8402-9434D472736B.jpeg

Getting the chance to settle into a nice drink and watch the start of Masters coverage. I swear this handle of gin is the “everlasting gobstopper” of gin bottles. Working it for weeks- clearly not hard enough.

Can’t drink at all right now and never liked golf, but glad you are in your happy place.

Told an old friend and co-worker similar last night when he announced to the world that he liked his Bose earbuds over the Apple Airpods.

He somehow took the “they’re all cults, I like more expensive over the ear studio monitor headphones myself” and sent him a photo of part of my “addiction” all wrong and got ****y.

LOL. Haven’t asked him today yet if he was drinking heavily or just completely misread the comment as picking on his Bose stuff.

At least Bose has a little bass. LOL. Won’t quite catch up to the Beats cult in over-pushing bass but still better than Airpods. Ha.

I was just commiserating with him that good audio is a disease one never gets over once started. Ha.

Even more importantly we’re all quite spoiled. Whatever one likes is probably a few bucks and a bottle and a TV channel or stream away. Or fire up Amazon and it’ll arrive in two days.

He didn’t get it. Oh well... was quite happy for him. And you!

Toast us pour souls who can’t drink and cheer on the guys whacking balls with crooked sticks!

Plus... no idea why he was grumpy. We all know if you want bass with airpods you have to get this optional add on... LOL... I’ll have to send this to him and see if he cheers up a bit.

4ea0e0903c0e0fd9394c25cb9b95174b.jpg

I’ll be in my happy place tomorrow ,when I do a breakfast flight. Enjoy your day each to there own .

Back