A few miles offshore.

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Doing a little sightseeing between photographing undeveloped islands.

HR

Attachments

• DSC06372.JPG
    DSC06372.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 111
Answering all: Grindle Point - Islesboro and ferry; I did get various parts of Vinalhaven. Any "looks developed to me" shots were personal "extras" not related to the client project of 200 islands from Biddeford to Canadian border. "Strike while the iron's hot" while in the areas, eh? Wheels up at 1400 today to pick up island spotter at Augusta AUG, then to further down east beyond Sedgwick and Brooklin(got them on 14th), thus over Cobscook Bay waters today. I'm photographing from Skyhawk's back seat; will be glad to get photo window from LP Aero(eventually).

20 more islands recorded today, again Penobscot Bay and added Blue Hill Bay; should have rung up Noel Paul Stookey. We could have landed at Bar Harbor area. Did land at Stonington(30 msl). During return flight to Brunswick, captured Monhegan Island(and Manan) from all sides. Another spectacular flight day. Pending WX on Wednesday, off to near Canadian border for more(islands). I can't believe kayakers paddle to some of these far-out islands to camp out.

Back