A day in Tucson

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
April and I took the mooney down to Tucson yesterday, and ended up going to the Pima air museum this morning. Very cool place.
Attached is a little (24.mb) Video we took of some of the planes.
Enjoy.

Video Here

I am there every six months for recurrent at Flight Safety. I need to find something new there to do. I have done Pima, the airplane grave yard, and Mt. Lemon. Next time, maybe drive out to the desert or something and get lost. :)

I didnt. I forgot all about it. The hotel has a channel where they show all the local attractions, and the missle silo was shown on there.

Very cool - Thanks! Took me a couple of pause and starts to realize it was a slide show and not my system acting up! :)

No I have not! I will definately do so in two months. Thanks!

Brent, if you haven't been there are some places just outside Tucson that I thought were neat. Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, Old Tucson Studios, and best done at twilight the Saguaro National Monument.
Ron

Alrighty then! Got it all wrote down on my palm. I will make sure and bring my cameras then.

Last time I was in Tucson I went to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum where I took some cool pictures of hawks. They do a flying exhibition in the afternoon.

Back